Rabbits In The Jungle

RABBITS IN THE
JUNGLE
chapter one the meadow

Once upon a time there where two rabbits their names
where Fluffy and Lily.
They were playing until they got lost in the colourful meadows together, they couldn’t find there parents they got out of the meadow but they were still lost.
It was scorching they went towards shade. Before they knew it they where I the jungle, they were so scared.

They wandered through the jungle it was getting dark they found a cave they went to sleep until morning They woke up because they heard a noise a really loud one the bush in front of the cave rattled and then an ENORMOUS bear came out of the bush roaring so loudly fluffy and lily thought that the bear was going to eat them but surprisingly he didn’t chased them instead the rabbits ran they were getting tired they gave up so they stopped the bear opened his mouth but didn’t eat them.

The bear talked to them instead he said “why are you running away from me”. The rabbits replied we thought you were going to eat us we lost our parents “ said the rabbits the bear said “this is no place for some little rabbits like you I will help you find your way home”’ thankyou said the rabbits”

CHAPTER TWO THE WATER HOLE

The bear said “follow me”. He showed them some of his friends including Cheetah the runner Leopard the climber and Monkey the swinger. They all helped the rabbits find their way home. They came across a meadow they spread out but couldn’t find their parents. “It must have been the wrong meadow “said the bear the rabbits were disappointed the rabbits said that they were going to the water hole to freshen up when they got there they had a long drink when they where walking slowly back they heard a noise it said “follow me”so the rabbits followed the voice into the water
and SNAP! these big crocodile jaws went the rabbits ran as fast as they could Fluffy fell and hurt her leg Lilli attempted to help by encouraging and push in her they ran into a meadow they weren't looking ahead they ran into something.

the finding

They looked up it was there lovely parents they introduced their new friends and they lived happily ever after

THE END

p.s the crocodile came back


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!