Madunia

Everyone has heard the wondrous tale of the magnificent Madunia. Madunia is the most heart-loving person who ever lived. This is the story of how I met her.
Two days ago I was going on a trip to the coast for the summer holidays. I travelled through the woods, but I got lost and I couldn’t find my way back. So I kept on going, hoping that I would eventually find my way out but I just couldn’t! Finally I saw smoke coming from a near-by cottage, then I died because I stepped on a landmine that I hadn’t noticed. When I went to heaven I saw her. Madunia was standing right in front of me. Madunia said that I was too young to die and that it was too early for me to come here. Next thing I know I woke up and found myself at the beach, but my legs were missing. My legs must be in heaven, I thought, o-well at least I am alive. That was the story of how I met Madunia.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!