Netball Games In The School Holidays

In the most recent school holidays I did many exciting things. Although the best bits were playing netball. We versed Mypolonga and Mannum. Both games we lost and they were quite tough games. Every game we played this season we lost because not the whole team played properly every game. Although we didn't win any games we still had fun.
Our team had many bye which means we don't play that weekend. Most of our team are new netballers that don't understand the rules or concept of netball. It is quite annoying when other team members not listen to the umpire and go off in their own little world. Also it’s quite frustrating when you try to pass to them and they stand behind the opposition team’s player calling for the ball that is two times the height of them.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!