Katie And The Plum Tree

One morning Katie woke up in the distance the sun was coming up. Katie climbed out of bed and closed the terrible blinds she has in her nice and tidy bedroom. Two hours later she woke up at 7:30AM to get ready for school. She opened those terrible blinds of hers. Suddenly there was silence. She blinked with such a surprise she saw a nice and juicy plum tree. Katie quickly got out of her unicorn pyjamas and had her yummy toast. After breakfast she ran straight out of her kitchen to pick some juicy fresh plums. She called her mother outside to help her pick them yummy plums. Katie and her mum went inside to eat those juicy plums. But the problem was they had wasted all their time picking plums it was 9:01AM they were late for school! Mum thought of an idea they could just get a late note from the school office.
! THE END! =0

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!