Magic In The House

Once a upon a time there was a little girl called Ashlee, she had brown hair, blue eyes and when she looks down she thinks that she looks like a big girl. Ashlee lives with her mum who is a witch and her Dad who is a wizard and they live in Willsplacier in California.
The little girl was bored one day and she looked at her stuffed toy cat and said “It only has only one little bit of sparkles,” and she thought about how to make it more sparkly.
The girl’s mother was a witch and 10 years ago she created an alive Spencer potion, which she used to keep her mother the grandmother of Ashlee alive. Ashlee’s grand mum had been very sick but when she had the potion it made her better.
The girl was on an adventure to make her toy cat more sparkly and she went searching for the glitter to make the sparkles. Ashlee was silly she went to the wrong cupboard and accidently opened the potion cupboard and picked up the alive Spencer potion. And went to her room and put the potion on her toy cat and then kissed her cat.
Chapter 2
“Hello my little one,” her mum said.
“Hello mum,” said Ashlee. While her mum was talking to her, Ashlee looked at her cat and it blinked!
“My cat my cat it’s alive,” said Ashlee pointing at the toy cat.
“Don’t be silly Ashlee,” said her mum leaving the room to go and finish the washing.
Ashlee turned to the toy cat and it blinked again then it moved its head. Ashlee was shocked but decided to say Hello. Meow said the toy cat.
The toy became a real cat, that ate food, drank water and cuddled her every night at bed time. Ashlee called the cat Dexter.
Dexter and Ashlee played tip, hide and seek, and lots of games together. But one morning Ashlee woke up and Dexter was a toy again.
Ashlee was so sad, but she had an idea!
Ashlee snuck into the potion cupboard and took the alive Spencer potion and sprinkled it on Dexter the toy cat, he was alive again. Dexter could talk this time and said “Thankyou Ashlee, I like being a real cat better than a toy.”
Ashlee’s mum and Dad saw how happy she was with Dexter as a real cat, so because they were a witch and a wizard they found a way to make the spell last forever.
Ashlee and Dexter lived happily ever after.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!