Dair Diary

24 March 2016
DEAR diary,
OMG the netball coach didn't even show up, we had to stand in the cold for the whole break. When we got back in class the teacher made us write 50 spelling words! I only got 20 right! I've been really into gymnastics and I nearly did the splits I was so happy.

Today my friend Bella got asked out by Michelle OMG! she didn't know what to say so I told her to say maybe. Have you seen Pokémon go. I mean who ever knew it would become so popular. I cant believe I play it, like OMG!

talk soon, xx
-Hayley

26 March 2016
DEAR Diary,
GUESS WHAT! Bella and Michelle are going out! OMG! Like, who would have thought my best friend is going out with the cutest boy in the whole entire school?! At netball, my team versed the wild cats which was a really good team. Michelle came to watch and we nearly won but I went to pass to Bella but she was to distracted looking at Michelle. Got to go...

talk soon, xx
-Hayley

30 March 2016
DEAR Diary,
Today in art class I saw that Michelle had changed to our art class, Bella was so happy that he was there but I don't know. Michelle and Bella have been spending a lot of time together and Bella can't do her homework. I'm scared that Bella will fail in her English test tomorrow.

talk soon, xx
-Hayley

3 April 2016
DEAR Diary,
Its so sad to see my best friend crying. Michelle's parent's have decided that he has to move to a more formal school called st Vinnie's state high which is a boarding school. Hes going for his football and it is very far away. I tried to feel bad for her but in some ways its a good thing. She can now focus on her school work. Its so heart breaking seeing her cry. There's still some hope, its not certain yet.

talk soon, xx
-Hayley

7 April 2016
DEAR Diary,
GUESS WHAT! He didn't get accepted to st Vinnies! Bella is so happy! I love seeing my best friend like this. I was still worried about her grades and we made an agreement. They can NOT sit next to each other in class time, they study in the afternoon together and hang out on weekends with me. Got to go, we are all going to study at the library.

talk soon, xx
-Hayley

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!