Hatchet

One majestic afternoon a really weird wave of screams came flowing through the whole entire town. The wave only hit one person the persons name is Hatchet. Hatchet is a 11 year old girl that lives in a town that is so crazy she just wants to leave. The screams just wont leave her alone Evan when she is sleeping Hatchet would have nightmares every night it felt like the world was just saying go away you don't belong here. She did not go to school because her class mates don't understand what she is going through. Hatchet decided to just run away from her home,family,friends and a horrible life she had known. The next morning Hatchet was out of the town for good she did not hear the screams anymore until one hour later they came back more frighting then before this time they were things like watch out don't go to sleep ill be there haunting you. A few hours later it was getting late and dark Hatchet was so scared she just stopped in the middle of know where her mind was lost,confused,scared...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!