Hansel And Gretel Made Funneier

The family was sitting down, having dinner. Being selfish, the mother had the biggest quantity. "You've already finished? I've barely started!" said the mother. On her plate was two pieces of jam toast. Poor little Gretel was starved so without thinking, she said " We only had three pieces of crust, and there you are, having two actual pieces of toast!". The father knew he had to retaliate, so he said " Be grateful that you have anything!". But he knew the truth. "Look at your plate, dad!" yelled Hansel across the table. He was right, he only had two pieces of crust.That night, after the argument, Gretel had a plan of her own. She had planned to sneak out the window and go to the local shopping centre. But without money, how could they do it?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!