Warning: This Book Is Random!

Once upon a slime, there was a Boy who lived in a messy house on the south of Randomland on number 21 arbitrary lane. He had a best friend called nothing. Nothing was very kind to him because she gave him poison cookies and arsenic milk. Boy like poison cookies and arsenic milk.

One day the poison kicked in and he fainted. Nothing was scared for him. The only cure was a random medicine. Nothing had to venture into into Pharmacy Forest to get it. Some people never came out! Nothing took her cardboard box and drove it to the pharmacy. She asked for one random medicine. The shopkeeper asked her if he could tell her a poem. Nothing said yes politely. "O thee works at the pharmacy, it makes me want to pee, Help, Help! I have to go! Is there a toilet here?" Nothing oddly pointed him in the direction as the shopkeeper waddled to the men's room.

After she got the medicine she was driving her cardboard box back to Boy, when suddenly she saw her old friend Dilly Dino and had a loooooonnng chat about cheese. Then, she went back to Boy and splashed the medicine on his nose. He then woke up and said "HOORAY I'M CURED!" and then they did ring around the rosy.

THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!