Ingoring

Excellence Award in the 'Word Zone 2016' competition

The sand of my feelings that reach the ocean but do not wash away, My heart sailing in the wind but no direction given.The cold air can only reach you if you breathe the warm air..Waves pass you as your tears fall from your eyes and depression gets stronger as the lower you will die.I'm the girl who lies at the bottom off the ocean...With my demons in full motion.You ask me why I cannot breathe or why am I sometimes so tired..I look at you and say that you don't understand the way my mind is...So as I fight to reach the top,You are looking down on me...When all I'm looking for is my breath to be free..I'm tired as,I know its a long way before I get back to the top and my fight becomes so pure,The more my heart drops..The water fills my lungs with fear the lower that I go..So next time you look at someone with their mental state is a weight that is pulling them to hell...And in that raw of desperation as you look deep into their eyes,Their tears are not just feelings when you cry...The water that falls down on their check is ocean water, Salty and pure...As today they fight to swim..Try to smile and not look grim.Fighting a battle their not sure they'll win...Surrounded by death and people who died,These people left earth with sadness in their eyes.You don't kill yourself,It kills you but still its ignored as if its a flu..This is an illness that nobody can see the only way can is if you reach the bottom of the ocean and sit their with me....But since your up top with no cure...The saddest thing you could do is ignore.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!