War Horse Freedom

There they were,standing straight and proud of then self,all six of then standing in a large,free field. The war horses,As the sun
light hits a war horse fell long gone and forever remembered. five still remain,three long days, hot smocking ash from smocks and fire.


Bang,one more horse down which leaves four left.
All so brave and all so strong,just why are they dying.BANG a gun shot from out back,two more horses gone. The two left are named east an thunderbolt.


East is old,well older then thunderbolt,lots older.east drop's to the ground. The men run over
to see,Its to late said one man his gone and there's nothing we can do now.

The men made a discussion,they have decided to ship thunderbolt to a farm in the west,when he got there he meet his new owners and he live to be remembered.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!