Jakes Robot

Excellence Award in the 'Word Zone 2016' competition

There was a boy called Jake when he was young he liked rugby but when he grew up he liked robots he dreamt of making a robot himself and he did it,s name was Mike it was really helpful It did chores for Jake,did his homework and bought Jake what ever he wanted.The money girl made in a draw in the robots body.One day Mike shuttled down Jake sad he did not want his robot to shut down so he tried to fix Mike but it was no use Mike stayed broken so he took him to a engineer but the engineer could not fix Mike.So Jake took his broken robot to the scientists but that did not help either so he built another one to replace Mike it was called Sam Jake loved his new robot but missed Mike. Then Mike turned on again then Jake was so happy he could not believe his eyes he thought it was a dream but it was not now he had two robots!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!