Daring Doo And The Tablet Of The 5 Kings

There it was, the temple in the jungle, and standing in the jungle was the brave, but cunning Dareing Doo. She was the coolest Adventurist around, she has climbed the highest mountains, swam through the muddiest swamps and jumped the deepest canyons. She was just about to enter the Temple of the 5 Kings, but then behind her came a voice “Hello Dareing Doo, it is I, Sir Zamaroth The 3rd, if you want to go stealing from my temple you will have to go threw me first”. Said the 3rd king. Dareing Doo threw some rope around the 3rd king, and knocked him to the ground. “You think you scare me” she said with a smirk. “Why, I can beat you with my hands tied behind my back”. She continued walking to the temple, when she got to the temple her eyes shone for the artefact in front of her. It was a big golden tablet, with jewels embedded inside the tablets text, it was just a jumble of weird looking symbols. “????????” “What is this?” she asked to herself with excitement. “IT IS THE TABLET OF THE 5 KINGS,” roared a voice from behind her. She turned around to see a man dressed in a black and white robe. “And who are you exactly?” she asked. ”What, you don’t know me?” he stuttered in surprise. “I AM THE FIRST KING!” Suddenly she became fearful because she felt her life was at risk. She thought to herself “I have to get out of here!” but she also felt like she needed to take the tablet with her. “I’ve heard a lot about you Dareing Doo” he growled. “All those things you’ve taken without permission”. The room went silent. “ATTACK HER” He yelled! But it was too late, Dareing Doo was already out of the building and on her way to safety. “I WILL GET YOU NEXT TIME DAREING DOO!” He threatened, as she bolted through the jungle.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!