Where I'd Rather Be

Excellence Award in the 'Word Zone 2016' competition

I opened a book, it quickly consumed me. I marched away from reality, now nobody can disturb me. I've left my bed, my home, marched down the road, away from my town, leaving my world behind me. Bring out the cake, let's have a break. I'm still wearing the robe that was draped over my bed. I've got my bling on and I have swallowed the magic potion. I have fought the beast, I have cast a spell with a wizard and found a unicorn. I have opened a book, made some friends and shared their tears and laughter, I have followed the road with the bumps and bends and shared their happily ever after. I have finished my book and out I came, my robe now beside me. My bed and house are just the same, but I have grown, I have learnt, that the world around me is my book, which is written by me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!