Harry

Once there was a little, brown, spotted dog called Harry. Harry did not have a home or an owner so he went looking for one.
Harry looked and looked but he couldn’t find an owner.
Suddenly he walked right into a brown bear’s cave! Harry could hear growling and then he saw the bear! Harry ran and ran until he couldn’t see the bear.
Then Harry came to a village. He thought he would find someone there. He went from house to house. But unfortunately he didn’t find anyone.
Then Harry came to another village and he found a little house. He scratched on the door. A little girl opened the door.
She said “Hello.” Then the girl said “I will keep you.” Harry was so happy that he had a new owner and the girl and Harry had lots of adventures together.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!