Doggie Magic

Excellence Award in the 'Word Zone 2016' competition

Kayleigh the puppy was a spy pup. She is always on the case and she once reported to the police. Today she is looking for the gold collar.
World War 2 was going on for 12 weeks and she became a spy by putting on magic scuba goggles that she had found near the river.
She loves puppy treats, especially bones. She went on walking, scanning all the mist but she got distracted by the smell of flowers!
The golden collar was 23 miles away, she saw it reflecting through the sun. "Oh Great," she said sadly. She knew she couldn't climb all the way up the mountain!
"Maybe I could use the grappling hook," she thought. Finally up! "Never, ever come near," said Luna Girl, "Never get your hands, I mean paws on it."
"Moths...get that puppy!" "SEEEILEEI," said the moths. "Yuck I'm not getting full for breakfast!"
"Moths, stop speaking a different language," Luna Girl said. Kayleigh closed her eyes and mouth so the moths wouldn't get in and she played dead.
"So now the puppy's dead DEAD." "No, I'm not!" She shouted so loudly that the collar flew all the way out of its personal space, and it flew all the way to Kayleigh.
"Hooray!" said Kayleigh, she finally had the GOLDEN COLLAR! "Now I will get you for this!" said Luna Girl.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!