Sam And The Magical Animals

Sam and the magical animals

One day a poor boy named Sam was walking in the forest on a bright sunny day. When he was walking home he heard a voice saying “Hello Sam.” Sam said “How do you know my name and who’s taking to me?” “I am, Sam, and I am a magical animal.’’ “But how do you know my name?’’ “Duh! What do you expect? I am a magical animal. Would you be so kind and make a useful invention for us?” said one of the magical animals. “Ok, I will make an invention for you. Follow me”, said Sam. So Sam went to his shed and started making an invention. But first plans needed to be made and parts needed to be found before Sam could make his good cleaner, good maker and really good at holding precious things if you are asleep or if you are awake invention. And Sam called his super helpful, super brave, and magnificent machine ‘Holdier’. Holdier looks like a lion, but her mouth is a rectangular box with a lid on the box and you can put your things in there. On her back there is a button and her back opens like lady bird wings coming out, and you can see everything you put in there. Sam told the animals how to use Holdier and the animals understood what Sam was saying. So Sam, Holider and the magical animals went to the forest and Sam and the animals fell asleep. But when Sam and the animals woke up, Holider wasn’t there! They looked all over the forest, but the Holdier machine wasn’t there. So they looked everywhere in town and when they sat on the fountain they saw Holdier’s metal pieces in the fountain, broken. So Sam and the animals carried Holdier’s pieces all the way back to the shed, and made Holdier again. But this time, they made a controller for Holdier. Like this, Holdier wouldn’t run away anymore. Sam and the animals took Holdier to the forest again, and everything was just fine. But one day a hunter came and the animals had nowhere to hide. Luckily one of the animals remembered what Sam had said: “Holdier can make anything, and if you are in danger, you just have to ask her to make a house. And before you can say ‘magical animals’, the house will be finished by then!” So that animal asked Holider to make a house, and she did. And all the animals were safe and the hunter ran away because he couldn’t get in the house. Every single animal celebrated by dancing around the kitchen table, and Holdier danced too.




THE
END!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STILL THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!