Frosty The Penguin

Excellence Award in the 'Word Zone 2016' competition

Squish! Frosty the penguin walked carefully along the snow. Frosty’s body was like ice, he was breathing ice. Frosty was scared about what else was in Antarctica. He was walking along the cold ice when he heard something. Crack! Frosty saw a white bear with a black nose, his name was Jeff.
“I’m lost, said Frosty
“I’m lost as well,” said Jeff.
So they decided to stay together until they found their families. They walked along the cold icy ground. Jeff and Frosty argued about whose family to look for first. That is until Frosty said, “We will look for both at the same time.” It started to get dark so they laid down in the cold snow.
In the morning Jeff was gone, so Frosty explored on his own in the cold ice. As Frosty was walking, he saw a seal. He ran as fast as his legs could go to escape the seals wrath. He came to a cliff and then looked behind him and saw the seal. He was going have to try to jump to the other side. If he didn’t make it he would die. He jumped and he made it to the other side. Frosty was very happy that he made it to the other side, he was breathing heavily. But he didn’t have time to celebrate, he had to find his family. Frosty walked along the cold ice. He found another penguin, he walked over to the other penguin to discover that it was his mother. Frosty was excited to see his mother, however was extremely worried about Jeff. So Frosty set off to find Jeff. Frosty walked and walked until he found him. “Where have you been?” said Frosty.
“I was looking for my parents,” said Jeff.
“I found my mum,” said Frosty.
“Can you help me find my parents?” said Jeff.
“Ok,” so they set off to find Jeff’s parents.
After hours of walking, they found a white bear. They walked over to the bear and found out that it was Jeff’s father. Frosty and Jeff are both happy because they found their home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!