Fairy Land


“Ah! What is happening? Is this a drain or something? I see all these clouds. Then I see fairies. I see a fluffy tree that looks like the trees from The Lorax. I was only walking to school and then I fell into a drain, but I like this place better.
I see a l these cute fairies coming towards me, I scream! One pokes me in the eye. All of a sudden I can’t see! What am I going to do? Five minutes later I still can’t see. “Oh no,” I mumble to myself. ‘Bang’ “What was that?”
I see a pink flying emu that looks like a penguin. I wonder if I can ride it. I hop on its back and it flies me around like it is insane. It is so fun until…a strike of lighting. ‘Boom,’ it hit the emu. I fell off onto a fluffy tree. The poor emu I say to myself.
“Oh no, aha!” I fell off on purpose to a white fluffy tree but that is ok because the ground is made of clouds. A swirling mist! “This is the worst day of my life!” I feel a breeze. ’Whoosh.’
I start walking around a fairy comes up and pokies me on the backside. I fall into the drain. I hit the side of the drain. ‘Bang,’ I hit the side of the drain. Not again. The real world…the bell rings. I dash.
I scratch my leg. I feel something. I wonder what that is. I reach into my pocket. Is that fur?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!