Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

“Ah, hello I'm just calling to see if you're still coming?” asked the desperate mother organising her child’s 12 birthday. There was no answer. Next minute the bell rings and they were here. “Hello, thank good it's you guys. So the party will be out there in the tent and yeah I'll let you guys setup, thanks.” The carried a black suitcase with on the front saying ‘ 3 clowns for hire’. As they walked outside one of the clowns said “is anyone thirsty?”

The clowns set up the party, as the kids piled up. One of the kids said “They look creepy and the one on the left has bad teeth.” As he spoke to his mother one of the clowns followed the mum then pushed her into a corner and started to eat her. The horrific sounds brought the attention to the parents, so all the parents caustically walked over and the clowns noticed something and then followed the parents. When the parents saw the clowns eating the woman they noticed the clowns behind them, then they were eaten by the clowns. A couple of the kids got lost and found the clowns eating their parents. They ran and ran till they found the other kids and told them all everything. That's when the clowns came out of nowhere and said “scared of a little blood are we.” That's when the screaming started.

The kids ran and ran as fast as they could until they eventually split up. One group of kids started to run down alley ways until they reached an end to one of the alleys, they turned and saw one of the clowns just standing there staring at them with an evil grin. “Boys, boys, boys what's going on here?” One of the kids found a pole and waited until the clown reached him. One by one they dropped and then it came to the kid holding the pole, “BAM!” The clown was knocked down and killed on impact. The kid then bolted and looked for the police.

The other group of kids heard the clowns behind them then one of the kids found an opening to a sewer and one by one the kids went down. As they were running down the sides of the sewer they decided to stop and take a breather. Next minute they hear something then a voice “Has the party moved down here? Wahhahaha!”

A sewer of blood flowed through the neighbourhood of the children who went to the 12 year olds birthday party. As the clowns drink the blood of the children the police arrived, chased the clowns down and arrested them. The clowns were charged with several counts of cannibalism, it's reported that they believed if they consumed the blood of the children that they would maintain there youthfulness. The clowns were sent to a high security prison where they will spend the remainder of their days performing for there inmates.

The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!