My Night At The Pet Shop

Excellence Award in the 'Word Zone 2016' competition

My Aunty has a pet shop with lots of different kinds of animals, such as puppies, kittens, parrots, even crocodiles!
One night my Aunty needed to go to the hospital to see her husband, so she asked me to help her look after the shop. I was so excited! But it turned out to be a nightmare!
I accidentally let one puppy out and he kept running inside the shop. He ran too fast and knocked over several cages, and eventually bumped into a crocodile. The crocodile quickly helped me catch the dog, but he could not stop all the rests. The shop became a mess!
When my Aunty and her husband arrived home, they were shocked and furious to see the disaster in the shop. My Aunty immediately rang a loud bell on the wall and suddenly all the animals stopped still, except the dog which ran out of the room. She tried to chase the dog but didn’t manage to catch him, so the dog was lost.
After that night, my Aunty never invites me to her shop anymore!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!