Taken Smatries

‘Class I am going out for 2 minutes, Bob you’re in charge, class don’t be silly’ said Mr M aggressively. But Bob wasn’t there, he left hours ago, yes Matilda thought. She was so excited that her teacher and Bob were gone because she knew where the smarties were, she knew this was her chance!
Matilda wanted to get the smarties before it was too late. she had to do it fast, she knew stealing the smarties would be successful, because everyone was on the tables dancing. Matilda thought whether she should take the whole box or just a couple of hand falls because she didn’t want Mr M to notice. Matilda decided to grab hand falls and stuff them in her pockets!
Mr M was Matilda's favorite teacher and didn’t want him to get cross at her, but Matilda wasn’t thinking about that at the moment at all. All she was thinking about was getting the smarties before Mr M came back. While Matilda was about to go and get the smarties, Henry Hincks an annoying boy in her class said ‘Stop being a goody to shoes and just party!’ Matilda didn’t respond. It had already been 2 minutes and Matilda knew she had to get the smarties soon or else it would be too late.
Matilda sneakily went to the cupboard, like she had planned she took some handfuls and stuffed them in her pockets. She got just the right amount so nobody would notice them in her jumper. There was nobody looking at her and the plan went very smoothly. She ran as fast as she ever ran to sit at her desk, as soon as she got to her chair the door opened. It was Mr M.
Matilda was the only one sitting at her desk and by the look on Mr M’s face he was very impressed by Matilda. Mr m yelled at the class for not listening, he also yelled at Bob for not doing as he said. The class started laughing and Mr M yelled louder saying ‘what is so funny?’ I put my hand up and said “Bob is sick he went home at fruit time”. Mr m said ‘well class that is still not an exception to be on the tables, class you have no lunch today but Matilda you can have lunch, in fact you can have smarties’.
Matilda's was sweating she went red, she did not want Mr M noticing. He went to open it, it was so nerve racking the longest 2 seconds of her life. He didn’t notice that they were gone, Matilda was so excited, Mr M said ‘Matilda take 20, then go to lunch.’ Matilda was so happy as soon as she got out she was jumping up and down, she decided to eat all the smarties for lunch.
Mr m never noticed!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!