A Broken Bone

OH YES, YES, YES!!!
It is the day. All of my friends, my pup and my mum are going to Sydney for the competition. My friends are Evie, Zara, Abbie, Lola, Talia, Amy, Madison, Lyla S and Lyla N. All of us are going. When we got there, we had a night in Miss Alana’s room because it was a special celebration of us getting into the second round of the dance competition. It will be so fun and oh so awesome. Then the older girls took us back to our rooms. The next day we found a secret door. The door looked like a mirror door. At the front of the studio. I fell and the mirror, it opened. I went first so no one broke a leg. I said, “Stay there I’ll check in case it is not safe.” Evie said, “No I’ll come with you.” I said, “Okay because I know I will need help.” So we went together.
So we kept going on. I still went first I was nervous but I knew that it would be okay. I did not see the rock so I tripped and I fell with Evie. Miss Alana was down there too. I said, “No, no, no, no, it really hurt, I cannot feel my leg. I feel like I broke my bone, I need help, I need help.” Miss Alana said, “How will you perform?” “I will have to rest it.” But luckily there were crutches down there. Miss Alana said, “How will we get out anyway?” I said, “Good point.” So we were getting nervous. Miss Alana was wondering how she was going to teach her class. We went through the tunnel. Zara was scared because we were not coming back. We saw Zara at the end of the tunnel. I tried to go as fast as I could. When I got up there, Zara and Abbie were there. They said, “What happened?” I said, “I tripped and broke my bone.” We only have one day, I will have to watch and get the moves. The competition is tomorrow, hopefully my leg will be better. When tomorrow came, it felt way better. I went in Miss Alana's room with the crutches so I could trick Miss Alanna, pretending that my leg was not better. “Miss Alanna, my leg is not better!” I said. “I am just joking! It feels so much better!!!” Evie and Zara came in. I said, “My leg is feeling better.” In the new dance I was the main character in the dance. We needed to have a practise of the dance. Miss Alanna said that I am doing the leg mount at the start. Miss Alanna also said, “You are doing a solo.” Evie and Zara said, “That is amazing!” “I have to learn the dance, can we watch you practice?” I said. “Yes,” Miss Alanna said. So we went to practise and then when we started I got all of the moves created. We went and competed and came first!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!