Lauren's New School

Lauren's new school

One day there was a girl called Lauren she was starting a new school. Laurens parents thought it was a good idea but Lauren didn't. Lauren has 2 sisters and 1 brother their names were Karla, Kimberley and Darcy. Lauren is the oldest she is the only child that is at school. Lauren is in year 5 but the scariest part about Lauren going to her new school, her classmates and her teacher. It was night time and Lauren finally had to go bed so she went to bed and fell asleep.

The next morning Lauren had to go to her new school but Laurens parents had to get her ready. Lauren's parents said that they will drop her in. So after Lauren had gotten dressed she had to have breakfast, for breakfast she wanted to have something healthy. She then left go to school with her family. Lauren had finally got to her school Lauren was really nervous so they had to go to the front desk and ask who's class she was in the front lady at the desk said " Mrs Brainfright she is very lovely". So her mother took Lauren to her class room her class was 5C. When Lauren got to her class she was so shy to say anything but when Mrs Brainfright seen Lauren she said "what a lovely child you have there she is going to end up being my favourite student". Then she got ready and she was sitting next to a girl called Emilie she sounded like a lovely girl.

Then all of a sudden there was a big loud noise it was the bell Laruen didn't know what it was. Laurens mum left and said "see you at the end of the day". Lauren said "ok". So then Mrs Brainfright introduced Lauren to their classroom. Everybody said "hi Lauren". Lauren was to shy to say anything. Mrs Brainfright then said to the class that Lauren will be put next to Emilie. Emilie said "ok". They had class captains their names were Lavender and Andy. Their job was to call the roll and check if anyone is here. Everyone was here then Mrs Brainfright said to the class "make sure you welcome Lauren to our class and our school". Lauren asked politely and said " Mrs Brainfright can I please have a buddy to play with?". Mrs Brainfright said "sure". A lovely girl called Lavender that said "I'll play with Lauren". The next class they had was Maths Lauren loved maths. They were learning about measurements and what you use it for. Emilie wouldn't help Lauren with her maths and what they were doing. So Mrs Brainfright had to help her instead. Mrs Brainfright said that it was ok that she didn't know what to do.

Lauren loved her school she was wrong about not liking it. She had lots of good thing to go home and tell her parents a lot..

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!