National Park Danger


When I opened my eyes there were tubes and cords attached to me, my hands were bleeding. I realized I was in a hospital. All of a sudden I remembered, I was on a mission to save the trees. I had fallen out of the tree and hit my head when I was trying to get the people away who were going to cut down the trees. I looked at the piece of paper, which had the time the trees would be cut down to make way for the building, and it was all happening in 12 hours. I jumped out of the bed, my body dripping with blood. I quickly got to the airport departure section. I just had enough time to sprint up the stairs and jump through the door.

The next three hours flew by and before I knew it I was running to my warehouse at top speed. When I got to my warehouse I only had 8 hours to get there and get all the animals out. I had to get the animal out so that if my mission failed they would be able to be relocated to new homes and not die with the destruction of the Land. I got into my car followed by assistants and locals who were willing to help. I got in my buggy which had a big trailer behind it with a roof and walls and collected every single animal in the national park. With only half an hour left I drove the animals into my warehouse. I came back to find thousands of men talking about which area to demolish first.

I climbed to the roof of my truck turned on my microphone and said, ‘the environment that you plan to demolish is home to millions of animals who have lived here since before human kind. This is also the home to thousands of trees that ensure we have enough oxygen to live. Don’t forget that the trees make the paper that you used to plan all of this nonsense. So please, reconsider your plan to destroy this beautiful national park.’

The people decided not to follow through with his plans.

Everyone started cheering, ‘the world has changed because of all of you’.

I replied “Thank you everyone.”

Weeks later I let the animals out because I knew that they could return to the national park. I got fixed up in another hospital and the doctors also told me that because I had forgotten my parachute when I fell out the trees I had cracked my skull. I actually landed up becoming friends with the people who tried to destroy the park and they told me that they tried to destroy the park because they needed money. I invited him to live with me and he accepted he also helped me with my spy work and we became best friends. Finally, I was awarded an AO award for all my work in spying and conserving our environment.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!