Veruca Salt

WOW! Veruca Salt from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is way more spoilt than I thought. Look, this is how I would describe her. Well, it goes like this. You know how she needs some lessons on how to be sweet hearted? Trust me, you don’t want Veruca as a friend. I mean think about it, “I want your lunch! I want it now!” That's all she’ll ever say.
No, Veruca Salt if you ever want to see her (which I doubt you would) she looks like this. Tiny curls in her hair, rosy red dress, black dainty shoes, small button nose, white sparkling teeth and beautiful current eyes.
Yes, I know what you’re thinking. She might look astonishing on the outside, but on the inside BOOM! BANG! SNAP! POW! That’s how Veruca’s tiny heart’s going BOOM! BANG... I think you get it, but it goes like that all day!
So, do you think that little Veruca Salt should go to someone kind and sweet like you (and I know) so that you would teach her the best manners?
I know that! I mean, come on, it will be easy to learn in class that (trust me I’m actually learning about it in class).
Veruca is a little brat princess! She lives in England in a HUGE mansion. She told her dad that he had to get her a golden ticket and her dad is in the nut business so instead of nuts, he yelled over the mic, “Start ripping these chocolate bars.” Of course he found her one.
Now at the chocolate factory. Well, after two, greedy, fat, show-offs, NOBODY knew that Veruca was next. I mean that after Augustus Gloop and Violet Beauregarde had been turned into something ghastly, she was too.
That’s how I describe that brat, Veruca Salt.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!