Veruca Salt

“I want it, I need it now,” said Veruca.
Her father said “I am trying dear, but I can’t push them anymore. I haven’t made one nut since yesterday.”
“I want a Golden ticket now so give it to me otherwise I will scream!”
Veruca's mum was just having a little drink on the couch.
One of the girls had looked through 100 candy bars but hasn’t found one Golden ticket. Veruca is a little spoilt brat. She has a Dad that gives her everything she wants, but not quite everything yet.
The Salts lives in a big, big mansion. If I was her, I would be grateful for what I had. Not everyone is like that, especially every time she is on T.V.
“Daddy I want another pony.”
I think you know what book I am from Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. She has a lot of animals. Veruca’s Dad works at a nut factory but he is so busy finding the Golden ticket that he hasn’t made one nut. Mr Salt explained if he didn’t find the Golden ticket then Veruca was never going to talk to her Dad ever again. But then one of the workers found the Golden ticket. Veruca was so happy she came in from horse riding and the first thing she said “Daddy I want another pony,” and she got one.
The got the Golden ticket and the she was happy. She was on T.V. to say how she found the Golden ticket. Veruca read what was on the ticket it said:
"Greetings to you, the lucky finder of the Golden ticket, from Mr Willy Wonka! I shake you warmly by the hand! Tremendous things are in store for you! In your wildest dreams, could happen to you! Just wait and see! The day I have chosen is the first day of the month of February, you must come to the factory gates at ten o’clock sharp. Don’t be late! Willy Wonka".

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!