Veruca Salt

Veruca Salt is one of the most spoilt girls in the world. There are one million ways to describe her, here are ten of them...heartless, spoilt, mean, selfish, rich, dreadful, awful, terrible, annoying and not funny!
If you are wondering how she gets treated, well her parents treat her like a bar of gold, or a little Barbie doll. Sooo spoilt!
Veruca Salt and her family live in London in a massive mansion!!! Veruca looks like...well she has eyes as blue as the sky wait, no as blue as ocean water. Veruca’s hair as brown as chocolate but no ordinary chocolate, dark chocolate. Skin as white as snow! Her coat as fluffy as the world’s fluffiest dog.
There is one thing that Veruca does, it is saying “I want this I want that I want everything in the whole world!”
All her father says is “Yes my darling, sure my darling, yes, yes, yes and yes!” She is such a spoilt brat! Veruca Salt’s mother does not care what her daughter gets. When Veruca wins the Golden Ticket, all she says to her Daddy is “Daddy I want another pony!”
If I were Veruca I would say to my Dad, “Can I please get this but only once a week!”
I predict that Veruca will want everything once she wins and I mean literally EVERYTHING!!! I also reckon she has a room as pink as pink gets and a room as big as a whole school!!!
Veruca has 48 pets and I can name them here we go, 18 cats, 6 rabbits, 8 dogs, 7 hamsters, 2 ponies and 6 lazy goldfish. I would only want 3 dogs and, maybe just 1 pony.
I would think she owns half of the house, well mansion really can you imagine what it would be like having a whole half of a mansion? Just imagine it... I would have a cinema room, an ice skating ring, oh with penguins too, I would love it would be so much fun!
It would also be amazing having your own factory and of course, Veruca Salt would know because her Daddy owns a nut factory!
This is what is said on the Golden Ticket. ‘Greetings to you the lucky finder of this Golden Ticket from Mr. Willy Wonka. I shake you warmly by the hand tremendous things are in store for you! Many wonderful surprises await you! In your wildest dreams you could not imagine that such things could happen to you! Just wait and see! The day I have chosen for the visit is the First of February. You must come to the factory gates at 10’o clock sharp. Don’t be late.
Willy Wonka.'
That was the story of Veruca Salt.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!