Veruca Salt

“Veruca Salt a spoilt brat.”
“Oh I hope you are writing about my prettiest.”
“In the story the spoilt brat wants it, needs it, now!”
“Oh is there a better word to describe me instead of spoilt maybe? I don’t know!”
“Rudest person ever?” her Dad says. “I can’t bear to look at my little princess crying all day long!”
“WELL I CAN, she’s so rude that I can tell her to stop whining and play with the toys she already has.” “I think my manners are quite good!” “No they are not!!” “Daddy, she is saying my manners are terrible.”
“Veruca Salt was the richest girl in the book. Well Veruca doesn’t have any friends and she doesn’t care about anybody.” “Oh who needs friends when you got money, like friends mean nothing to me, I got everything I need right here!” “What a rich, rude, disgusting brat!”
“What a demanding girl!!” “Close this book right now and let me read it ...Start a book on my prettiest.” “Maybe next week?” “How about today?” “Well I am writing in a competition and if I start again, I will be wasting all my time!”
“Who wants her as a friend? She is not nice or kind or even caring she’s a big brat. “Daddy, Daddy I want another pony, Daddy she’s not writing what I want her to do.” “Close that book now and already enter it in the competition!” “He might threaten me if I don’t!” “Daddy if she writes all about me, can you pay the people that own the competition five Million dollars so they can publish my book!” “I will do anything for you Veruca.” “I will never win if I write about Veruca!” “That’s it, let me rip that book up now!” “I already send it, now everybody will know how much of a brat you are!”
“Veruca, I already sent the money, we only have fifty dollars left, we are broke, we have to live in a humble house so no more toys.” “NOOOOO!!!” “Just by writing a book, can make bad stuff happen to people like Veruca!”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!