Veruca Salt

“I WANT IT NOW!” Veruca Salt is one of the naughtiest girls in England; well that’s what I think.
She loves getting presents every single day. Veruca yells and yells all about what she gets. Veruca has so many pets, she wants a trained pet squirrel of her own. Doesn’t she have enough pets already?
Veruca’s family is so rich they live in a mansion.
She thinks that a princess has to be so perfect all the time.
Veruca only cares about herself, not about anyone else.
She has long, brown, curly hair, white skin, and pretty fancy dresses that she is always wearing.
When Veruca won the golden ticket she said to her dad “Daddy, I want another pony.” Veruca knew that everyone has to be perfect in England; well that's what she thought. Veruca loves to be greedy and have every single thing in the world.
She thinks that her life will be so much fun with thousands of pets and thousands of toys. Veruca has to wear the best dress and have the best hair.
Her dad gets everything for her, when Veruca asks for something she gets it straight away, she is so spoilt! Veruca doesn’t care about going to the chocolate factory; she only cares about her life. Veruca only wanted to find a golden ticket to be special and to find a swirly, red lollypop to eat (those kind of lollypops are her favourite to eat).
Veruca doesn’t do what she is told. Veruca and her family are just lazy. They have thousands of workers at their home, that’s how they found the golden ticket to go to Willy Wonka Factory one of the workers found a ticket when they unwrapping the candy bars then the second Golden ticket was found by Veruca Salt, the spoilt brat. I think that Veruca cheated in getting the golden ticket she didn’t find it herself the, workers did so that means the worker should go to the Chocolate Factory. See Veruca is just a SPOILT BRAT!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!