Veruca Salt

I WANT A GOLDEN TICKET NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!
That’s Veruca Salt let me tell you about her!
Veruca is a nine year old girl like me. She is a spoilt, bratty, rude and rich little girl. She lives in a giant mansion in England with her Mum who doesn’t care what Veruca does and her Dad who gets Veruca whatever she wants!
Veruca does not care about anyone else including her family, friends and anybody else in the world.
She wears very fancy clothes, which are very expensive too and Of course, her Mum and Dad
brought them for her. They buy anything she
demands.
Everyone wants Veruca’s life. I don’t think she
should have the golden ticket because she didn’t find it for herself, her father’s worker did. Veruca’s Dad is in the nut business, so he told all his workers to stop shelling nuts and start yanking
the wrappers off the Wonka bars. Of course Veruca has won the golden ticket!
Veruca entered the factory but her time in there didn’t last long because she wanted a trained
squirrel. She tried to go in and get one but she fell down the chute. Veruca comes out of the
chocolate factory covered in rubbish.
I wouldn’t like to be Veruca’s friend because she would think she owns me and if I was Veruca I would be much nicer to my friends so I still have friends when I’m older and so I’m not lonely.
Veruca Salt always wants a new pony. I definitely think her favourite animal is a pony.
A lot of people came to interview Veruca and the camera crew said to her "so Veruca are you excited to go to the chocolate factory?" Veruca didn't answer she just kept on talking about herself. Through the whole interview Veruca never thought about anyone else just herself and she never thought about how lucky she is.
That's Veruca Salt, a nine year old that is a spoilt little brat. Actually no-one wants to be you Veruca! I'm happy being me!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!