Veruca Salt

“I want” yells Veruca. Veruca Salt is a spoilt little brat who is 9 years old. She always gets her way, she is mean, rich and a princess.
Veruca was the second one in the book to get a golden ticket.
Veruca is rotten and repulsive. Her parents are always wrapped around her little finger. Veruca has more than 20 pets! In the book\film Veruca needs another pet (Squirrel). She begs and begs until she gets her way.
Veruca wears posh and fancy clothes. She wears bangles, earings, necklaces and fancy shoes. She also wears sparkles and bling all the time.
I wouldn’t want to be Veruca’s friend because she is rude, gets what she wants (e.g. she would not want to be in for hot lava) she also thinks she is the best (but she isn’t).
If I was Veruca I would try to be much nicer and be grateful of what I’ve got and care about others.
Veruca has bright blue eyes, pale skin and her hair is long, brown and curly.
In the movie Veruca tries to make friends with Violet, I think that they should be friends because they are both rich and think about themselves.
I would not like to be Veruca’s parents because I would have to put up with her whining, moaning and whinging. If I was one of her parents I would definitely teach her some manners! I would not get her what she wants because she screams and shouts and she does not use her manners.
Veruca’s reaction when she got the golden ticket was: “Daddy I want another pony.” She was only interested in her next demand.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!