Veruca Salt

“Daddy I want a golden ticket. Nothing else I want a golden ticket. I don’t want a pony, a tramp. I WANT A GOLDEN TICKET. If I don’t get a golden ticket, I’m going to go crazy and I will be disappointed!!!
Mummy, if daddy doesn’t get me a golden ticket I will not be talking to him for the rest of my life!! I don’t want money, a pet or a tramp, l just want a golden ticket. When I get that golden ticket, I’ll be waving it in the air. I don’t care if we have to go to America, Scotland, I don’t care, I will get that golden ticket.”
Veruca Salt is a little brat. Veruca Salt always gets what she wants. Veruca Salt has long brown hair, and lovey blue eyes. Veruca lives in a mansion. She and her family love animals. Veruca is a big, big, brat!! Veruca Salt got angrier. “I want that golden ticket.”
Verruca Salt’s mother loved jewellery, but she is also horrible, so is her father is a winner.
I must go to Willy Wonka’s factory. Veruca was number two to get a golden ticket. Veruca likes riding horse and LOVES clothes and jewellery.
I wouldn’t like to be Veruca Salt because she wouldn’t have any friends because she is a little brat and she lives in a mansion.
Squealing and squealing and still no golden ticket.
Veruca Salt is 9 years old, she was the third person to come out because the squirrel threw her down a hall with her dad.
Veruca Salt wants everything she sees in the shop.
Veruca’s hobby is horse riding. 3 days went by and still no luck. Veruca was getting angrier. “Where’s my golden ticket? I want my golden ticket.”
Veruca is not grateful, she is not kind or nice. Veruca is receiving, receiving, but no give, give, give. The workers kept on opening wrappers and opening and opening. A worker found a golden ticket.
When Veruca came back from horses riding, guess what she said, “Daddy, I want a pony.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!