Family In Trouble


We live in china. I was born in 2002. I am 7 months old. I have never gone outside the fence before. My mama has, but the people in uniforms pulled her back in. My sister says I am a baby.

It’s all different now. My mama will die soon and my sister and I will have to deffend our selvs all alone. mama is kept in a special building. We cant see her any more. We love her so dearly.

My sister says she will help me defend my self. She is such a sweet hart.

Behind the building I find a pile of bamboo planks. I climb up them. I can see mama. She doesnt look too well. I hope she gets better soon. I cant help but think we will be taken by poeches.




Weeks Later
Mama has gone. We have nothing now.

Next day
Pippanala and her children are offering to take us in. we are now there family.

I am so glad.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!