Daffodil & Her Life Long Adventure With Bullet

In the light of the moon a fairy was searching for some berries for her breakfast. She was shivering out of her skin. Her name was Daffodil, she was kind and had light blue eyes.
Also In the light of the moon was a young Pegasus who you could barely see. He was strong and mid night black, he was not cold because he had no feelings supposedly. His name was Bullet.
On the other hand in the darkness of the castle an old evil witch was cackling away at her magic ball. She could see the two of them and was planning something bad.
On a bright sunny morning Daffodil flew around the kingdom, although the Queen was out tracking down servants and she may want Daffodil, even though she was not human.
Daffodil flew over to a great big tree and she saw a tail. Daffodil was wondering what animal the tail belonged to so, she flew over and tugged at the tail. Suddenly there was a buck and a bash, and a horse head came into vision.
Daffodil said, “Oh! I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to.”
“That’s all right I have no weaknesses,” exclaimed Bullet.
“Really? How do you have no weaknesses?” wondered Daffodil.
“Um? I um? I grew up strong with my father, Thunder Storm,” said Bullet toughly.
“Hey, can I stay with you?” asked Daffodil kindly.
“Um? Yeh, I think so” said bullet excitedly.
“EHHH!” screamed Daffodil.
“What! What is it, is there something grabbing you?” yelled Bullet.
“No! I’m just happy,” said Daffodil giggling.
“OH” exclaimed Bullet going a bit red.
The next day Bullet flew across the land and came back with some death defying news. Bullet told Daffodil that the Queen or also known as the Witch was dead. When day turned into night Daffodil went to see the supposedly dead Witch.
Daffodil flew through the gloomy kingdom into the Ballroom of the castle, there on the floor laid the body. Daffodil was standing close to the body, then she poked the body, nothing. Then suddenly very unexpectedly Daffodil was grabbed by the hand, and it was the dead one too. Daffodil had no time to scream not even squeak.
Daffodil thought the body was dead, how was it alive? Maybe… NO she is! But why? Daffodil didn’t know she just couldn’t figure it out.
When the boiling sun rose Bullet woke to the sound of birds tweeting. He looked around to see Daffodil but no one was there. Bullet wondered where she would go. Then he remembered he’d told her about the Queen and realised she must have gone to see. Something must have got her on the way.
Bullet flew into the castle to the ballroom where the body was laying, nothing was there. Just a trail of blood leading into the basement. Bullet went in, there was Daffodil tied in ropes. Bullet grabbed her and flew but the Queen stopped him. He bashed her into the mirror and she died.
Everyone lived happily together for life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!