Harry Potter


It was 8 o'clock at night the library was closed but l was still hiding there with a book called HarryPotter. I slowly grabbed the book and put it on the ground. I took ten steps back. l raced and l jumped straight into the book.

When l jumped straight into the book Harry Potter team were playing Quidditch .The Quidditch ball hit straight to my head like a rocket. When the ball hit me l asked to my self "am l in heaven am l"?

A giant named Hagrid came out . I yelled out Monster!!! I was terrified. I called out "MUMMY". But l just realised that l was in the the book and she could not help me right now.

Hagrid said "Don't worry l'm not a monster". "Say what" Hagrid said"
You can visit lots and lots of amazing places". So l went to visit fables places lice the magic tree ,shops and lots more amazing places. But then it was time to go home . Other wise my mum will be searching for me or worse l will be grounded.

I said " good bye and then jump"." Ow l'm still in the book"l raced to Dumbledore. I screamed"Dumbledore could you please help me get home please"l cried ? Dumbledore nodded we raced were we first meet them in the Quidditch game. Dumbledore put a magic spell and send me home. I was happy but when l went home mum had an angry face Ohhh Ohh.....

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!