Sam The Dog

Sam the dog


There was a dog, a very nice dog, his name was Sam and he lived on a farm with his owner Kevin. Kevin was very old. One day a very, very rich man named Josh crashed he's car into a tree and he was going to die.


Sam heard the crash and came to help Sam by trying to pull Josh out of the car. Sam kept moving Josh bit by bit until he was nearly out. Just as Sam got Josh out his collar got caught on a piece of metal. By the time Josh realised that his life had been saved the car had exploded and Sam was gone.

Josh felt really bad about Sam, he explained to Kevin that he knew a scientist that could bring Sam back but it would cost a lot of money. However, he would pay for it because without Sam his life would be over. Kevin wanted Sam back so badly that he said yes.

Josh went to the scientist.

The scientist was worried that Sam wouldn't be the same but Josh and Kevin insisted on bringing him back The scientist put a new foot on Sam and a head.
Unfortunately, what they didn't know was that something was wrong with the new heads wiring. In fact, Sam's new head was faulty.

When Kevin saw Sam he was so excited he went to give Sam a hug but when he got close to Sam... Sam attacked Kevin and ran out of the lab.
Nobody ever saw evil Sam the cyber dog again.

Kevin went home and every day he sat on the balcony and thought about Sam
Josh was angry because he wasted his money.

The moral of this story is never judge a book by its cover. (The cyber dog looked just like Sam but he was actually a twisted evil canine robot)


By Michael I (Grade 4)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!