A Beach Full Of Dinos

I woke up on a beach but it wasn’t a normal beach, it was a beach full of dinos!
My friends are here too. Sam is friendly, smart and an intern at my company, Joe is friendly like Sam and is a nice friend to have and Angus is friendly too, like the others and smart like Sam. They are all brothers.
Angus asked, Are we back in time?’’
“I think so,’’ answered Sam.
Everyone looked around and saw a herd of Ankalasouruses, which are friendly and look awesome.
Joseph told everyone, “Let’s have teams and what’s this in my wrist?’
“I recognise it, it’s a time implant. It sends you to a random time,” Angus answered.
“Can we get back to what I was saying and let’s make teams?” asked Joseph.
Angus always goes in a team with Joseph so he asked if he could go on a team with Joseph and Joseph answered, “Yeah why not?” Sam always goes in a team with Joe so he asked if Joe would like to go on a team with him and he answered, “Yes I would.”
“Let’s have challenges, and the challenge starts NOW!!” yelled Sam.
A few hours later, team dino hunters tamed an Ankylosaurs and they won the challenge and got a point.
When morning came everyone was hungry.
They all went exploring the jungle to get some berries to eat.
There were so many types of berries no one had seen before. Sam tried the purple berries and he fell asleep, while Joe tried the yellow berries and he vomited and said, “I’m not eating those again.” Angus tried the green berries and he said his were ok, but he wasn’t because a few seconds later he vomited like Joe….
While doing so, they found a dead T-Rex. Sam dragged the T-Rex back and when everyone got back Sam said, “Guys there’s something higher in the food chain then a T-Rex and I don’t know what it is?”
After dragging the heavy dinosaur, they carried Sam and dipped him in shallow water to wake him up. He finally woke up.
At the end of the day Joseph said, “I know how to get us out of here, all I need is an Ankalasuruses shell, a T-Rex tooth and a Spino’s spine. Could you get me those things tomorrow please?”
So the next day Joseph said, “Can you go get the T-Rex tooth from that dead T-Rex, Sam can you go get the Spino’s spine and I can get us out of here.” When they got the items, Joseph said, “We can’t bring anything with us and remember, when I combine the stuff, have the time implant exposed so it works.”
They were then in the experiment room in the lab and there was a box with five time implants in it and Sam said I have never been so glad to see the lab again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!