Neptune To Saturn

The last thing I expected was for my family to move to Neptune and our house blowing up! My life is miserable.
Today we got a message from NASA stating they want us to move to Saturn, which by the way is my favourite planet, so for me it’s pretty cool.
We jump in to the large white and grey spacecraft. When Dad goes to start it, we soon realise that there is NO fuel, so we contact NASA, but soon lose contact. ‘What are we going to do?!’ shouts Mum. ‘We’re going to die!’
‘NO WE’RE NOT!’ I scream back. I immediately come up with an idea to calm Mum down. I tell her that I hid some sweet chocolate cakes and cupcakes in the storage room fridge, because food always calms her down, that’s why she’s so chubby.
While Mum eats we think of how to get us to Saturn. We try to make fuel but that goes nowhere. We try again to contact NASA, but it only works for ten seconds. ‘What a shame there’s still no contact, is what Mum would say if she wasn’t stuffing her mouth with delicious food,’ I say with a cheeky grin.
Ten hours later we have signal and the first thing we do is contact NASA. Jason the Captain’s Assistant answers the galaxy phone and starts to speak. ‘Thank you so much Jason, now we can travel to Saturn and make a pit stop at Uranus,’ states Mum.
‘No problem.’ Jason replies.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!