A Ballad Of Mazi And Meg

Mazi my horse she never displeased. Fantastic on the course, against the other steed. I rode the lass, won many places betted some cash, got many places.
We went in a race, one-day, she never missed a pace, this was in May.
But Mazi broke a leg! I was so sad, I had to ride Meg, Who was always mad.
I did Meg’s mane, and she kicked my back. She was so vain, I went to my shack.
I read, And went to Megs stall. I wanted to go to bed, but I heard dad call.
Mazi was gone! Where could she be? Dad called John, my husband to be.
Finally we found her, with my cat Lily, who let out a purr, My she was silly.
She is back in her stall now, her leg all better.
She plays with my cow, I just let her.








FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!