Veruca Salt

You may think Veruca Salt is a sweet little 9 year old girl. Boy, are you wrong. She is the brattiest child you will ever meet.
Veruca’s kind of smart though, she asked her dad if she could have a trained squirrel in front of everyone, so Veruca’s dad didn’t want to look like a bad father.
Veruca Salt is a rich little girl who lives in a mansion in England. She’s greedy and loves pets. You see, she is very selfish! Veruca has a way of demanding things. “DADDY I NEED THIS, I NEED THAT”
Veruca is as rich as a queen and she is very selfish. She NEEDS everything. Veruca has ears like a pancake, and she is always wearing good clothes.
She has hundreds of pets that she loves. You couldn’t name them all in a week. You would think a nine year old girl would listen to an adult, ah no! The adults listen to her. Veruca is the king and queen together of the world.
Veruca always plays dirty. I’m actually glad she ended up in the factory’s tip.
Veruca is the most spoilt little brat. She always gets into mischief and can’t keep her mouth shut.
She is the opposite of Charlie. She screams, shouts, kicks her high heels around when someone tells her what to do.
You should see her when night comes, everyone should get their earplugs out.
Veruca Salt was the second finder of the golden ticket and the second one to get split up from the tour.
She will never find friends as she is not
friendly.
Veruca is impatient and she can’t take any stress at all.
Veruca’s dad gets her everything she wants. But here’s the catch. When her dad goes out she wants double the amount. When he comes back Veruca wants something else. Then she wants something else. Her dad goes back and forth to get whatever Veruca wants.
Veruca’s dad needs to put a stop to this.
Talking about stops, I think it’s time to stop my writing about the selfish Veruca.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!