NBA Title

Swish Kevin Durant with a 3 point shot. Great game by Kevin Durant with 52 points and 9 assists and 7 rebounds. But it’s not just Kevin Durant who had a good game but Stephen Curry had 61 points 11 assists and 21 rebounds. OKC lost to Indiana Pacers OKC 79 IND 109. Kevin Durant missing all of his shots even his threes he was shooting 20% from three tonight and 60% from field goal and 70% from the line.

The Golden State Warriors beating the Chicago Bulls GSW 97 CHO 69. Steph Curry on fire hitting 11 threes and getting an average of 63 points a game. Incredible effort by Steph Curry today. Steph Curry is on fire today hitting every shot versing the Cleveland Cavs in the semi-final CAV 76 GSW 101.



Grand final!!!!!! OKC VS GSW!!! THE BEST TWO NBA PLAYERS IN THE WOLD!!!!!!!!!
The buzzer goes for the start…
Of the GAME!!!!!!

Oh my Gosh Curry on fire tonight Kevin Durant missing lots and lots of shots. The siren go’s for quarter time and Start of the 2nd. He GSW win the tap Steph Curry from three BANG!!!!! Score were GSW33 OKC 20 at quarter.

35 minutes later 10 9 8 7 6 OKC 99 GSW 99 WHO WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!