VEGIGEDON : Another One Bites The Crust

Food had been living among us until they evolved and rose up to destroy the humans for eating their kind.
Russell Sprout was a brussel sprout who was raised in a grass patch and raised by tigers who, luckily, are carnivores. His daily routine is to hunt but there was nothing much to hunt, ever since the other foods made it rain salt, poisoning all the water, killing all the animals.
One day when he was coming back from hunting he returned and found his family of tigers running out of water, therefore, were unable to move or speak. Russell found himself on a journey to find the leader of all foods, the lazy King, Couch Potato. After three days of riding on a wooden plank across the lake ‘not to be drank’ he had lost it He had to drink the very thing that made the humans go nuts in the morning.., coffee. Russell became more awake and more bizarre so bizarre in fact he had a swim. He became thinner, he was turning soggy. He ran back to the wood to survive the journey.
Five days later he dug for water when he found something peculiar. A box. He clicked an arrow on the ground and the box moved. Pictures appeared of something called gardening. It explained that humans looked after food making it strong and powerful but the food wasn’t living or it didn’t look it. Russell grabbed the box to explain this.
He had arrived at the White House. It was made out of white chocolate. First he had to pass the apple guards. Apples were worshiped as stars because of how their pips were placed. Russell jumped out in the open ! As the apple was about to speak, Russell poured coffee into their mouths. The apples went crazy, so crazy they just let Russell pass. He then spun around and all the soggy stuff hit the famous posh bananas. They were posh because humans have to be careful peeling them. The bananas ran away.
Russell arrived at Couch Potatoes door. He shyly entered.
‘What are you doing here!’ yelled the great Couch Potato.
Russell took a deep breath in and wrote what he thought on a leek because he speaks tiger not food. He wrote: I am a food who disagrees with the death of the humans. You have not noticed but...
‘NO!’ yelled Couch potato. ‘Humans killed all of us years ago!’ The discussion continued when young Sprout wrote: We were raised by humans. They helped us live...
Russell showed the clip.
Couch Potato then explained that mentos and coke mountain was going to explode to destroy all humans because of him! ‘How do we stop it!’ Potato exclaimed. Then, a bunch of carnivores came, blocking the volcano’s blast. The leaders were a family of tigers who used the last of their strength to arrive. Hair got singed but in the end, all races became friends.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!