Magic Cake

Today it was my birthday. As usual, my mum was making the cake. She told me she put magic dust in the cake. I had a feeling the dust would make me lucky. Because it was my birthday, I had to eat the cake first, but for some reason it didn’t work out the way I thought it would go. I went invisible and shrank. It got worse, I teleported 2188 years ago to Rome! I looked up, there was a battle. I couldn’t do anything.
A Minotaur nearly stepped on me. As I teleported back I saw everyone eating cake. “OH NO!” I shouted. Everyone I invited tele… well they did the exact same thing as me. I went back to my birthday chair. Jack’s little brother came in, he saw the cake. “YUM YUM YUMMYYYY!” as he ran at the cake.
“Eekk” I said, I teleported again, but somewhere different, I was in 9018! I couldn’t believe it! But the world was 99.99999999 % gone.
I teleported back to Rome at the battle, the Minotaur won the battle and then faded away. So I thought the Minotaur had time travelled to my birthday chair. I teleported back to my birthday chair and I saw the Minotaur. I realised when I was on my adventure he had eaten the magic cake, when I wasn’t looking.
The he faded away and then there was poof! And all my friends came back. Then I handed out my party bags with a fright and they all sat staring at each other.
I looked at the magic dust and it was red. I thought the red meant something bad, and it did.
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!