War Of Factions


The vast lands are changing, the earth is giving in, black smog fills the air, the homeland of the Vikings are falling to ash, they will have to move on.
Conquers, peacekeepers, even law bringers they can be called. The knight clan has safely fortified in the Portuguese shores, they are ready, ready for war.
Their homeland is slowly falling to the sea, the ancient warriors are all that’s left. These Japanese warriors or samurais are more commonly called, they need a new hope.
20 years passes…
The Vikings have grown angry and more ruthless and brutal as ever.
As the samurais have found peace with the knights in south Portugal.
The red silky curtains blow in the wind, the king Leighs in bed restless and unable to sleep, a sudden movement comes from the outside, weird it seemed, but then a vase falls from a high shelf and smashes into small pieces. The king goes to look for the cause, as he creeps closer an assassin enters and punctures his skin, pierces his heart. The masked assassin removed their helmet to reveal it to be his daughter, sickened with evil.
An age of darkness is among us and it can’t be stopped.
The peace between the samurai and the knight clan is broken and they begin to battle.
Vikings storm the coast as the knights and samurai desperately try to force the brutes back. Nothing is successful and the Viking clan are soon to storm the first walls. The evil queen emerges and tries to make peace with the Viking king, but the Viking king is having none of it and throws his axe at her in a panic.
Nothing is solved on this day and the war continues to boil up.
As time passes the Vikings and samurai corner the knights into the north corner of the country, as a last hope the knights make a deal with the devil and their queen, is as corrupt and evil as ever with the power of the devil inside her. As this was underway the Viking clan and samurai legion came together at one of the samurai temples, established on the island.
The structure was a beautiful, red coloured wood and a fine structured black roof. The temple had amazing lantern that gave the rooms life, the meeting area was headed with scary stone dragons and other mythical creatures.
The meet was a success and there was an unstoppable army built up and ready to hit the knights with all they have left.
As they set foot before the gate a large rumble had deafened the ears of the clans
The horrific smog that consumes the lands of the samurai and the Viking had finally come to destroy the last homeland of the last great faction the knights. The eruption of the earth’s insides had taken them all to the depths and given them a legend never to be forgotten…

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!