Where Did My Little Girl Go?

Excellence Award in the 'Spread The Word 2017' competition

"Where did my little girl go?" The little girl you used to know is gone. She's grown and gotten strong. All along she's known she would never be the same. But to them it's all a game that she plays to keep herself sane. But that "game" she plays isn't enough because to her, life is tough. And the bruises and the cuts get deeper. Staring down the face of the grim reaper. They see her, breaking. With the time it's taking she has been making someone else feel better. So she writes them a letter, letting them know how much she cares. So she grabs the teddy bears and hugs them. They make her feel safe when she's locked away from the world. She was just a little girl. So now you ask where your little girl went? The weight of the world has left her bent out of recognition. Your little girl had to transition in to a woman. Your precious little girl doesn't exist. The further she drifts, the more she's forgotten. "Where did my little girl go?" Well, now you know.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!