Fantasy

In the village of Nel lived a girl named Alexa she had long blonde hair,red lips and beautiful green eyes.She was beautiful and elegant.Since her parents were strict she had to be presentable.She cared for the world and hoped one day she would help it some how.So many years later when she was old enough to look after her self,she was walking through her house when she heard a shout of horror.Alexa quickly ran out to see,an army of warriors.That second she knew it was time to use the potion of magic.The potion of magic gives you magic for a day.Alexa ran inside to go grab it.Once she had it in her hand she drank it and felt a sudden shock of strength that made her feel wonderful.She ran out side and attacked the army and used lots of spells that she found in a book.Once she had finished battling the army,Alexa had be crowned the heroine of the village and got hand a trophy to show them their appreciation.After the ceremony she felt proud of her self and she hoped one day that someone will follow her foot steps into being the best they can to save anything in the village .

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!