A Boy Who Was Lost

Once upon a time there was a boy who lived with his mother. He loved his mother very much, he played with his mother, he cared for his mother and he always obeyed his mother. He never disturbed his mother and he always did what his mother wanted, he always wanted to live with her.
Fifteen years later he said to his mother, "I'm too old to live with you." So he started to walk to find someone to marry but he got lost. The boy saw a forest with no people. It became dark, so he stopped and slept under a tree.
The next morning he still saw that he was in a dark forest, then he saw a flower sitting in the middle of the forest. The flower had a light shining on it. The boy wondered what it was, so he got closer and closer to the flower. Then he heard a tiny voice that said, "Do you realise where you are?" He answered back, "I do not know where I am. Can you please help me get back home?"
The boy saw the tiny voice belonged to a beautiful girl. She looked like an angel, she had golden hair and it looked like she was walking on clouds. She looked like she had a kind face so I asked her again, "Can you help me find my way home to my mum?" When the boy turned around, she was gone, so he wanted to walk somewhere else in the dark forest to see if he could find his way home.
The boy then saw a horse that looked like a unicorn and it was shining bright. I wanted to know what it was doing there. So I tapped his shoulder and it turned around looking at me. I asked, "What are you doing here?" The unicorn replied, "Where did you come from?" The boy was shocked that the unicorn could talk. The unicorn knew that the boy was shocked so the unicorn said, "It's alright boy, keep on walking and you will find answers soon."
Next he saw another shiny thing, it was rocky, small and just a bit slimy. The boy went closer and saw it was a troll. The troll asked, "Who are you?" The boy answered, "I am a person and I just need to find my way home. Do you know where my home is?" No, sorry, if you go to the pretty girl she will tell you where you are." He listened and kept on walking until the boy found her.
The boy asked, "Can you tell me where I am PLEASE?" "Alright," said the girl. "Do you remember what happened to you?" "No," replied the boy. "Alright, now I need to tell you. You are not living anymore." "What, how?" the boy replied. "Remember, what you said to your mother," the girl asked.
"Oh, no. Now I remember. I went to find someone to marry and was hit by a car. So now that I'm not alive, I won't find my way back home to my mother. Ok, I understand now. I died and cannot see my mum again. I am very sad because she will be sad too. Will I go to heaven?"
And the girl said, "Don't you know, you are already in heaven."
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!