Magazine.


She picked up a magazine flipping through the pages thinking, “Why can’t that be me?” Whilst staring at stick thin women as she furiously wanted to keep her body hidden.

Whenever she looked about her thoughts filled with self-doubt, never wanting to look in a mirror because she thought she was bigger.

Her heart cried each night for she thought she was a horrible sight. she panicked each day hoping nobody asked her to weigh.

Praying for someone to hear her silent cries while her head looked down at her thighs. She soon realised she didn’t need help and that she could do this herself.

Each morning she complimented herself not needing anyone else. She smiled more which no longer was a chore.

She picked up a magazine flipping through the pages saying, “Gee I love me.” While admiring at the beautiful women as she no longer wanted to keep her body hidden.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!