Harvey And Dexy On Top Of The World With Archie

One day on top of the world lived Harvey, Dexy and Archie. They lived in a house made of tanbark and beds made of wood but a downer on top of the wood which kind of made it comfy. The dogs [Harvey and Dexy] loved it there but Archie loved it a tiny bit less. There was a theme park but that didn’t interest them any more than the movies 25 kilometres away. Even though the theme park was 10 minutes away, they kind of liked longer drives. The movies they have seen are Monster Trucks, Sing, Trolls, Jurassic world, Alakazam Rules The World (kind of like our group name Harvey and Dexy on top of the world with Archie). They have also seen Jurassic Park 1, 2 and 3, Batman vs Superman, Batman Beyond, Zelda and Chubby Cheeks. The first and last BASKET BALL MATCH WAS CLEVELAND VS GOLDEN STATE.Then we went to Africa to see some animals and we also wanted to see how the jungle went. The big surprise was that we stayed in Africa 3 times as much as we stayed in U.S.A. and we stayed in U.S.A. for the wwhhooooooolllllleeee basketball season and plus we also stayed the second season. In case you were wondering how much a basketball season is- it’s the whole summer or winter season. Our team Cleveland won the grand final by 89 points 189 - 100, Golden State were winning in the first quarter 86 – 28 the second quarter Cleveland were winning 101 – 91 in the third quarter Cleveland were winning 159 – 99 in the last quarter it was a lame ending for Golden State getting 36 shots 2 foul shots and only 1 point which was a foul shot. It was a ripping quarter for Cleveland getting 30 points and only having 15 shots... just to let you know Cleveland got every shot in and had NO foul shots. IN Africa we saw a tiger, 6 monkeys, 12 elephants, 16 giraffes, 9 zebras and 29 baboons. In U.S.A. we also went to some theme parks and we went to the movies 6 times. Overall, our trips have been amazing!
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!